Help BeDisciple Launch!
According to The Barna Group…
- 50% of high school seniors believe that Sodom & Gomorrah are husband and wife.
- Fewer than half of all adults can name the four gospels. Many Christians cannot identify more than two or three of the disciples.
- A majority of adults think the Bible teaches that the most important purpose in life is taking care of one’s family.
- Nearly three out of every five young Christians (59%) disconnect either permanently or for an extended period of time from church life after age 15.
- 52 percent of those who have attended church in the past six months say their church “definitely does a good job helping people grow spiritually” and another 40 percent say it “probably” does so. Conversely, Only 1% of church leaders say “today’s churches are doing very well at discipling new and young believers.”
- Our desire is to equip the church to be disciples that make disciples.
- Educate Christians with the fundamentals of the Christian faith.
- Equip believers to do evangelism.
- Combat worldly media with biblical media.
- BeDisciple will begin a daily podcast to reach and teach believers.
- Create a discipleship program with practical steps to discipleship.
- Create video and book studies for Churches.
- Create weekly evangelism videos to inspire Christians to seek and save the lost.
- Go to India to train pastors in disciple making.
In order for BeDisciple to begin this work, we need $25,000.
Please join BeDisciple as we seek to fulfill the Great Commission & make disciples of all nations.
We are extremely grateful for your gift of any amount.